The Woodstock Room
A great Single accommodation whether on Business or for a holiday.
This lovely newly renovated suite (opened in August 17) includes its own hallway with bedroom and good size shower en-suite leading from it.
This bedroom has a new four foot sized Divan bed and mattress, which is a larger than a normal single bed for a more comfortable sleep. There are two original Victorian fireplaces, one in the bedroom as well as one in the en-suite bathroom. Both the bedroom and the bathroom have opening sash windows overlooking the walled patio at the right side of the property. The Victorian fireplaces and antique furnishings are in keeping with the main character of the house.
Clean rooms, Crisp white linen, mattress toppers & excellent quality Duvets makes for a Comfortable night sleep. The fresh white bath-suite has a shower only. New underfloor heating, Complimentary Toiletries, fluffy Bath sheets, hand towels & flannels all help towards that relaxing soak after a long day!
The room includes an extensive Beverage tray, a Smart TV with Freeview & internet/web features. The room includes a dresser/drawer combination and a Lloyd loom style chair.
- FREE – ‘off road’ parking for 3 cars plus FREE ‘on-road’ parking (with permits). No road restriction Between 6pm and before 8am the next day, Sundays and Bank holidays
- Extensive beverage tray
- Bedside clock with USB ports
- Fridge upon request
- Room fans
- Under floor bathroom heating
- All major credit cards accepted (Except AMEX)
- Non-smoking establishment
- Free – WIFI
- Walled Garden with table and chairs for guest use
- Vegetarian/special diets catered for
- Cyclists welcome
- Ironing facilities on request
- Luggage storage available by arrangement
- Earlier Check-in only by arrangement
- Sorry no Pets
- Many added extras