The Kings Room
The Kings Room is a delightful room for guests who like more privacy & outdoor space.
Upon request, the superking bed can be separated into 2 single beds as a Twin, on stays of 3 nights or more.
This newer part of the house matches well with the rest of the house by its Co-ordinated fabrics, wall coverings, and antique furniture & ‘superking’ sized bed. Its entrance is via the Patio garden via French doors leading to its own outside Table and chairs. Clean rooms, Crisp white linen, mattress toppers & excellent quality Duvets makes for a comfortable nights sleep. Its new modern white bathroom has a clean and crisp feel with luxurious under-floor heating. Complimentary Toiletries, waffle bath robes and large, luxury, fluffy Bath sheets, hand towels and flannels all help towards that relaxing shower after a long day!
Being set aside, this room has it’s own access around the main house bringing that more private feel.
This room appeals to all types of guests including guests who may find stairs more challenging.
All rooms include an extensive Beverage tray, Smart TVs with Freeview & internet/web features. The rooms also include desk & chairs.
- FREE – ‘off road’ parking for 3 cars plus FREE ‘on-road’ parking (with permits). No road restriction Between 6pm and before 8am the next day, Sundays and Bank holidays
- Extensive beverage tray
- Bedside clock with USB ports
- Fridge upon request
- Room fans
- All major credit cards accepted (Except AMEX)
- Non-smoking establishment
- Free – WIFI
- Walled Garden with table and chairs for guest use
- Vegetarian/special diets catered for
- Cyclists welcome
- Ironing facilities on request
- Luggage storage available by arrangement
- Earlier Check-in only by arrangement
- Sorry no Pets
- Many added extras